Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lions, Tigers and Bears.... Oh My!

We took our first family trip to the zoo last week! It was great! I thought Brody may have been a little too young to really enjoy it but boy did he surprise me! He loved all the animals and made his best attempt to sound like them! The best part was when we walked past a little bunny and he just got right up to the window and started freaking out. He loved it, he was so excited to see it right at his level!

Something Spencer and I have joked about is that our little one, Olivia, looks just like a baby orangutan. I took a picture of one at the zoo and I have to say, I think I was right!

We had a lot of fun with my dad, sisters and brother. We love you guys!


4 comments:

Jana said...

Looks like so much fun! Thanks for playing with us this weekend. Love you guys!

Des said...

Gotta love the zoo. Gotta love your shirt...I have the same one! Great minds think alike. Still miss you.

The Lotts said...

Cute cute cute background!

Liz & Zac said...

I want to go to the ZOO! You have such a cute little family. Its so crazy, it seems like yesterday that we were crusin up and down state, and now you have 2 babies! We love you guys, thanks for being such great friends!