Saturday, August 9, 2008

Our Trip to Hollywood, CA!

So Spencer and I went on a trip to Hollywood to go see the great Mariah Carey preform on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show! We were only there for a short time but we had a blast! I made sure I found Tom Cruise's star because I love him and so funny I ran into a homeless guy I saw on Keeping up with the Kardashian's. He was sweet and took a pic with me! I love CA and can't wait for another vacation there in the future. My only beef I have with the trip is I couldn't take a camera to in to see Mariah. But let me tell you she is definitely one beautiful woman! I love you for going with me Spence, thanks for all the fun we had!





2 comments:

Liz & Zac said...

I am so jealous you got to go to cali. Im in need of a vaca. Im glad you guys had a good time.

The Lotts said...

Im jealous....so jealous. Looks like so much fun!! How did you get those tickets?