Monday, July 14, 2008

Last weeks adventures!





After all the Fourth of July fun last weekend it was time to return to our normal schedules. But Brody didn't seem to want the fun to stop. I think he just played for hours when he finally had it and fell asleep. I found him sleeping in the most random places! In the first picture here he had just woke up from falling asleep in his toys... it was so cute. Then the next day I was making his lunch and came back to him sleeping in his high chair. I stay so entertained with this boy.

Olivia is getting so big! Well I guess not so big just bigger than she was :). At her two month appointment this week she is only in the 5% category. She weighs about 9 lbs 10 oz. She is really starting to notice all of her surroundings and loves to be sang to. She makes the cutest sounds when you sing to her!

Brody just loves his sister! We got a new jogging stroller that fits both kids. We decided to test it out on Friday night and as soon as both of them were in there Brody just wanted to hold Liv's hand and kiss her on her forehead (his kisses are so funny, open mouth and tongue out). She just cried... Brody bugged her and I think she is a little too small to fit correctly. It will be nice when she does fit!

Spencer is working his butt off and I just stay at home with the babies. So it's nice when we all get to spend time together. After our walk on Friday night I got the most precious picture of Brody and Spence. I just about lost it when I saw them walking in the sunset holding hands. My boys are the greatest. I love those tender moments! Hope this next week is as exciting as the last!

7 comments:

Jana said...

Yay for your blog!!! Love you!

Jana said...

Okay, Olivia could not look more like Brody as a baby... crazy!

The Lotts said...

So cute Jess. I wished we lived closer to each other.

Liz & Zac said...

HELLO! WHY DIDN'T I KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG!? Im so excited you decided to join the club! Pretty sure that the pic of Spencer and Brody holding hands is priceless.

Des said...

Jess! I'm so excited to have you in the blogging world! Your page is so cute. And I can't wait to add you to my list. Brody is adorable and Olivia is absolutely beautiful! I miss you, and will check on you daily!

Megan said...

Hey I found your blog! Your kids are the cutest ever!

Erin said...

Jessica - I haven't seen you in ages! You look fantastic and your children are adorable!!!:) Congratulations on everything! I'm happy I found your blog so we can get back in touch!:)